INTERESTING HISTORY AND LEGAL ANALYSIS WITH ERIC AND BILL – LISTEN HERE!
To all my supporters. I am doing well and my attorney is working on my behalf. I am unable to send or receive messages through Messenger, because it has been disabled by big tech/ Facebook. Thank you all for your support, prayers, cards, and messages. The drawings from your children really touched my heart. It really means a lot to me and I am truly grateful for everyone that is willing to express themselves for our freedoms.
Prease the Lord and God bless America! 🗽🇺🇸🗽🇺🇸🗽🇺🇸🗽🇺🇸🗽🇺🇸🗽🇺🇸
Marlena Pavlos-Hackney came to the US from Poland to escape communism and discovered that oppression is worse in America. For simply opening her restaurant, she was sentenced to a month and half in jail. Her people have courageously kept Marlena’s Bistro & Pizzeria open, while Marlena, the owner was locked up. The order to close came from MDARD which is the Michigan Dept of Agriculture and Rural Development. It seems odd that an agricultural dept is familiar with the restaurant business or has medical credentials. Furthermore, how does rural development pertain to Marlena’s Bistro?
Judge Wanda Stokes violate her oath to uphold the Constitution by ordering the closure and issuing an arrest warrant. Judge RoseMarie Aquilina, in an episode of rage and emotional instability, sentenced Marlena to over 90 days in jail WITHOUT A TRIAL! She screamed “This is My court and it’s not Burger King!” It raises several important questions, which may be noted in the complaint. See below in red.
You can help save America from this type of tyrannical behavior by filing an Investigative Complaint
Form against each of the 2 judges.
- Print the form from this site, one for each judge:
- Complete each complaint as indicated in the sample form. Feel free to use your own words, as
it’s important for the judges and the investigators to realize that many free people are watching
and expecting corrective action. Any questions, call courtroomwatch.com at 585-730-9220 or
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can add the additional addendum page at the end of this letter. It is basically holding the
judge to her oath of office – which is to uphold the Constitution of the state and the nation.
Place your signature on the Oath Addendum page.
- Be sure to sign and notarize the form, or the court will reject it.
- Mail to the address given on the form. Consider using a tracking number to insure delivery.
Why is it important to file a complaint? Because if we let tyrannical behavior slide, it could come back
to bite us. Either of these 2 judges could one day be appointed to a higher federal position. At that point
their inappropriate judicial behavior and decisions can have nationwide impact. We must prevent this
from happening by flooding the judicial tenure commission with complaints.
You can transfer the statements below (in red) to the form for Judge/Ms. Aquilina to her complaint form.
- Since Ms. Aquilina is claiming the court is ‘hers’, isn’t Marlena in the wrong place? She should be
in a Michigan Supreme Court.
- Since Ms. Aquilina is claiming the court is ‘hers’, isn’t she committing fraud by impersonating a
State Supreme Court judge?
- Since Ms. Aquilina is claiming the court is ‘hers’, why are the sheriff/bailiffs allowing this fraud to
be committed? This is a violation of Title 18 section 4, misprision of felony, wherein someone
witnessing a criminal act fails to report it, or act to prevent it.
- Since Ms. Aquilina is claiming ‘her court is not Burger King’ which is a rather obvious fact, does
this not require a psychological evaluation for the judge?
- Since Ms. Aquilina took an oath to uphold the Constitution and is clearly violating it, does this
not make her a liar, and completely unfit to serve the people?
- Since court cases are bonded with a bid-bond, a performance-bond, and a payment bond, (see
general services administration forms #273 & #274) will Ms. Aquilina be providing the proceeds
from those bonds to Marlena? Or will she be keeping them for ‘her court’?
For Judge Wanda Stokes, you can add these sentences or ideas on her investigative complaint form (in blue):
- Violation of Oath of Office.
- Lack of evidence of any victim of a crime.
- MDARD (Michigan Dept of Agriculture and Rural Development) has no medical license. Why is the judge even responding to their filing of a motion?
- Ms. Stokes admitted an absence of proof, by stating, “I understand it’s not possible to say definitively that a person contracted the virus at the establishment.” Thus she admitted that she has not proof to arrest Marlena, but did so anyway.
You do not need to live in Michigan to file these complaints, since anyone who drives a car is connected to engaging in commerce with Michigan. You may also have planned to travel to Michigan in the future to visit Marlena’s Bistro or for any other reason. We also mention violation of oath to uphold the Constitution (which is breach of contract) in all complaint forms of this nature. The violations committed by these 2 judges affect all of us nationwide. Remember, if and when you should ever be locked up, you will want people coming to your aid as well.
“We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.”
Open the form below called ‘sample’ to see a sample of how to fill out the forms. The first page is the same for both.