A recent opinion by Monroe County court judge Daniel Doyle agreed with the state legislature’s passing of another tyrannical statute designed to control people’s children and increase its own wealth with large donations from the pharmaceutical corporations that support them. According to sources close to the court proceedings, New York State health departments are now threatening Amish, Mennonites, and many others with state-forced closures of their private schools if they do not allow their children to receive forced vaccinations. These are the types of things going on that the mainstream media and their pharmaceutical corporate advertisers refuse to tell you.
Follow up at CourtroomWatch.com throughout the week for more updates and solutions to this problem regarding out-of-control government. Come join the conversation on our Facebook page just click this link here: CourtroomWatch
Feature photo by Democrat & Chronicle.
Here’s a classic example of media manipulation. This magnificent photo was taken of the Nickersons praying near their property, underneath a heavenly light shining through the clouds. In an obvious effort to remove the Biblical implications of this event, the mainstream media manipulators made the following changes:
- whited out all the clouds;
- erased the land behind them, giving the impression the family is sitting on the edge of a void;
- removed the horizon & apparent hills in the distance;
- blurred out some trees beyond the van;
- and wiped out the angelic light coming through the clouds.
Editor’s note: We encourage all our activist followers to email this article to the magnificent manipulators at the Clearwater Tribune at email@example.com.
The Nickerson family has been evicted from their Idaho home, after paying their mortgage and property taxes on time, and are now camping outside one week before thanksgiving, in the Idaho winter. Their banker, Chase Bank, told the Nickersons: ‘we no longer want to do business with you because you are Christians’. The bank refused to accept any more checks and claimed they were not paid. The supreme witches court of Idaho agreed and refused to hear any evidence from the Nickersons. It should be noted that the Uniform Commercial Code clearly states that if a creditor, like Chase, refuses to accept timely payments, the entire debt is discharged. Unfortunately, our court system has nothing to do with justice.
If you would like to help, please print and fill out the judicial complaint form provided here. It needs to be mailed in (David W . Cantrill, Executive Director, Idaho Judicial Council, P.O. Box 1397, Boise, Idaho 83701) or sent by fax (208-334-2253), NOT email. Some items to include in the complaint:
- Judges refused to hear evidence of timely payments by the Nickersons.
- Judges denied 90 percent of disclosure evidence that the Nickersons were seeking from Chase Bank.
- Judges took an oath to uphold the Constitution, which guarantees due process and private property rights, both of which were denied by the judges, sheriffs and troopers involved in this case.
- Each and every agent of the sheriff’s department, state police, and courts clearly took an oath to uphold the Constitution and then blatantly violated it with this, and other decisions. They broke their oath.
- The Constitution clearly guarantees due process to the Nickersons, and the courts and police deprived them of that.
Here are the names of the 2 District Court judges:
- Michael Griffin, Idaho District Court; Orofino, Idaho; Clearwater County;
- Gregory FitzMaurice, Idaho District Court, Orofino, Idaho; Clearwater County.
Here are the 5 State Supreme Court judges:
- Joel Horton, Idaho Supreme Court, Boise, Idaho; Ada County;
- Jim Jones, Idaho Supreme Court; Boise, Idaho; Ada County;
- Daniel Eismann, Idaho Supreme Court; Boise, Idaho; Ada County;
- Roger Burdick, Idaho Supreme Court; Boise, Idaho; Ada County;
- Warren Jones, Idaho Supreme Court; Boise, Idaho; Ada County.
A high-ranking Connecticut judge, who had a propensity for kidnapping children through the court, was denied by the Connecticut legislature and not allowed to continue her next term. Another example is Tania McCash, whose case was dismissed after a barrage of complaints to the California judicial oversight commission. Get involved! Be an important part of these victories! There is no risk and the rewards are enormous. Have courage and help a brave family who are standing for their rights and suffering for their faith. Please activate!
David W. Cantrill, Executive Director, Idaho Judicial Council, P.O. Box 1397, Boise, Idaho 83701; Phone: (208) 334-5213 Fax: (208) 334-2253