PLEASE, CALL THIS NUMBERS TO FREE TANIA MACCASH (A MOTHER OF THREE INCARCERATED AT ELMWOOD CORRECTIONAL FACILITY, LOCATED AT 701 S. ABEL STREET; MILPITAS, CA 95035).
I. Ms. McCash Court Case # is C1653807.
II. Tania has been illegally incarcerated by her judge (which is disqualified to be her judge). Prior to this incarceration, the lawsuit that Ms. McCash filed against him in federal court had a ruling: that the case was to be transferred to another county.
III. In Contempt of [federal] Court, Judge Stephen V. Manly kept the case in his county and his court and illegally sent the said mother of three children to jail with no bail, no trial, no jury, no charge, not jurisdiction, no crime committed, no evidence of a crime committed, and no legal basis for this.
IV. Judge Manley, besides retaliating because of the lawsuit against him, also retaliated because Ms. McCash Pleaded The Fifth [amendment] not to say anything that might have had upset this predisposed, abusive, retaliatory judge; which is her CONSTITUTIONAL and LEGAL right.
- Bishop Patrick McGrath & Assistant “Patricia:” 408 983 0100.
- Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone: 415 614 5500.
- San Jose Catholic Diocese Vicar General Reverend Monsignor Francis V. Cilia: 408 983 0154.
- Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren (who can impeach this criminal, acting as a judge): 202 225 3072.
Person with whom Prof. Martinez spoke in regard to Ms. McCash’s Case (C1653807): (1) Mr. JZ Hull (2) Ms. Jullian MacLeod.
- Chief Administrative Judge Phyllis Hamilton: 510 637 1296.
- Court Administration CEO Rebecca Flemming: 408 882 2700
- Media Liaison of the Court: 415 522 4051
- Santa Clara County Sheriff Laurie Smith: 408 808 4900.
Her Personal Assistant is Jennifer Rodh
Sheriff Smith’s Twitter Account: sctosheriffcounty
You can also reach her at: fggsheriff.org
- Judge Stephen V. Manley: 408 491 4840. Ext.1 (8:30 am to 3 pm, Mon – Fri).